03-17-2013, 11:47 PM
Yes, it's good that you brought that up. A lot of people don't/didn't know that Krauthammer was a gun ban fan. I didn't know either until recently when I saw him talking about Sandy Hook. I liked him-- before I found out what kind of scumbag he really is.
Here's another article by Krauthammer:
http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2012-...s-gun-laws
"I have no problem in principle with gun control. Congress enacted (and I supported) an assault weapons ban in 1994. The problem was: It didn’t work. (So concluded a University of Pennsylvania study commissioned by the Justice Department.) The reason is simple. Unless you are prepared to confiscate all existing firearms, disarm the citizenry and repeal the Second Amendment, it’s almost impossible to craft a law that will be effective."
Here's another article by Krauthammer:
http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2012-...s-gun-laws
"I have no problem in principle with gun control. Congress enacted (and I supported) an assault weapons ban in 1994. The problem was: It didn’t work. (So concluded a University of Pennsylvania study commissioned by the Justice Department.) The reason is simple. Unless you are prepared to confiscate all existing firearms, disarm the citizenry and repeal the Second Amendment, it’s almost impossible to craft a law that will be effective."
Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....
We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

