Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
This makes me sick
#5
I used to think I'd always no question send my children to a public school. But even here in rural Missouri. They are turning out some real pieces of work. Now that I actually have a two year old son. There is no question he will attend our catholic school where we go to church. The kids that come out of that high school (majority) have leadership skills and most of all a moral compass
Reply


Messages In This Thread
This makes me sick - by hill.brandonj - 03-10-2013, 01:14 PM
This makes me sick - by dmsims21 - 03-10-2013, 04:38 PM
This makes me sick - by hill.brandonj - 03-10-2013, 05:05 PM
This makes me sick - by LRRPF52 - 03-10-2013, 05:19 PM
This makes me sick - by hill.brandonj - 03-10-2013, 05:22 PM
This makes me sick - by sneaky one - 03-10-2013, 11:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)