Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Montana Grendel Hunters Check In!
#10
BTW, the reason for all of the "secrecy" is simple. I was hopeful that a relatively small response to this issue, involving a handful of hunters from all corners of our state and just a couple of legislators, would be enough to solve the problem. It turns out that it was.

I did not want to bring the full force of the community to bear on this issue, unless it was truly necessary. I knew that if I went wide with the issue, the $#!^storm that would have been unleashed would have completely overwhelmed the people responsible, and become a national issue. We don't want to overuse that kind of kick, and a disproportionate response can sometimes create more problems than it fixes.

Also, I didn't want to bring a political thread to this forum, which is supposed to be about hunting. I only posted here, because I needed to locate Grendel hunters.

Thanks again fellas.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Montana Grendel Hunters Check In! - by Ullr - 03-02-2013, 09:40 AM
Montana Grendel Hunters Check In! - by Ullr - 03-03-2013, 04:04 PM
Montana Grendel Hunters Check In! - by Ullr - 03-05-2013, 05:37 AM
Montana Grendel Hunters Check In! - by montana - 03-05-2013, 06:58 AM
Montana Grendel Hunters Check In! - by longdayjake - 03-05-2013, 01:29 PM
Montana Grendel Hunters Check In! - by montana - 03-05-2013, 03:38 PM
Montana Grendel Hunters Check In! - by Joseph5 - 03-06-2013, 12:25 AM
Montana Grendel Hunters Check In! - by Ullr - 03-10-2013, 12:39 AM
Montana Grendel Hunters Check In! - by TenRing - 03-13-2013, 04:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)