Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ACLU launches nationwide look into police 'militarization'
#14
I will admit that the news of the MRAPs made me go a little grey, but when I told an Air Force missile cop friend of mine about it, he laughed. I guess they've got a shit ton of them mothballed on base because they're too heavy to go over most of the rural bridges. So they drive UA'ed hummvees.

Still a scary trend, but now you know what to do if they come a'roarin' after you in one. Just go over one of them 2 ton bridges and watch the MRAP crush it in your rearview.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
ACLU launches nationwide look into police 'militarization' - by Deer Hunter - 03-07-2013, 12:35 PM
ACLU launches nationwide look into police 'militarization' - by shotgun_wedding - 03-08-2013, 09:34 PM
ACLU launches nationwide look into police 'militarization' - by TheOTHERmaninblack - 03-09-2013, 05:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)