03-07-2013, 10:47 PM
When I've been lucky and found .22, its been only a little more than it was in December.
But the secondary market.....I found a couple bricks a few weeks ago, and paid $20/500. Then walked out the door and was offered $40. Its stupid.
A friend was offered 3000 rounds for $500, for the same ammo we paid $120 for in December. That's a 400+% jump!
But the secondary market.....I found a couple bricks a few weeks ago, and paid $20/500. Then walked out the door and was offered $40. Its stupid.
A friend was offered 3000 rounds for $500, for the same ammo we paid $120 for in December. That's a 400+% jump!
You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live. - John Galt
