03-06-2013, 06:04 PM
Been a customer for years and will continue to be.
I placed an order last Friday afternoon, realized on Saturday I had forgot something, planned to call Monday as soon as they opened to add it but received a confirmation Sunday night that it had already been shipped. Service that fast is almost unheard of these days...
I placed an order last Friday afternoon, realized on Saturday I had forgot something, planned to call Monday as soon as they opened to add it but received a confirmation Sunday night that it had already been shipped. Service that fast is almost unheard of these days...
NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA
"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.
"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

