Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Midway USA Donates an additional 1 Million To The NRA.
#2
Well done to Midway. The goodwill this donation will generate with the hunting/shooting community will be repaid back to them. I have an order from them being delivered on Wednesday… and another in my cart I’ll pull the handle on once one item is back in stock later this week. Since Sandy Hook I’ve had several deliveries from Midway and overall the shipping times have been much better than I anticipated. They may not have the lowest prices but the due to the sheer volume of products they carry and fast shipping I place most of my online orders with them.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Midway USA Donates an additional 1 Million To The NRA. - by JohnOD - 03-05-2013, 01:07 AM
Midway USA Donates an additional 1 Million To The NRA. - by ricsmall - 03-05-2013, 01:27 AM
Midway USA Donates an additional 1 Million To The NRA. - by wiersy111 - 03-05-2013, 04:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)