03-02-2013, 02:38 PM
Hi all I have just returned from the range via the GS. He has confirmed that there is no problem bringing in to the country any military caliber rnds or weapons. Here is the get out statement, so long as it confirms to our laws.
I hope this helps.
I hope this helps.
Buck2732
"You will know you are in a nuclear attack by the bright flash, loud explosion, widespread destruction, intense heat, strong winds and the rising of a mushroom cloud".
"I have no idea what weapons will be used in the next world war... but I do know that world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones". A Einstein.
PER ARDUA
"You will know you are in a nuclear attack by the bright flash, loud explosion, widespread destruction, intense heat, strong winds and the rising of a mushroom cloud".
"I have no idea what weapons will be used in the next world war... but I do know that world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones". A Einstein.
PER ARDUA

