Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Humorous: Women Take Joe Biden's 'Buy a Shotgun!' Advice
#12
Variable Wrote:I was looking at your other vids, and you are making me want to run out and get a pink Cricket for my little one. We are having her 6th birthday party on Sunday.

I think you should- and a NRA membership (if you haven't already).Wink

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3074[/ATTACH]

She's pretty handy with the rifle and listed shooting as one of her favorite things to do on a recent school project. Big Grin Hopefully she sticks with it.

[video]http://youtu.be/yf_YciOQUFc[/video]
NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Humorous: Women Take Joe Biden's 'Buy a Shotgun!' Advice - by shotgun_wedding - 02-27-2013, 04:34 AM
Humorous: Women Take Joe Biden's 'Buy a Shotgun!' Advice - by txgunner00 - 03-01-2013, 10:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)