Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Grendel - not perfect but it was fun building
#4
ricsmall Wrote:nice stick! lets see some target pics.

I just happened to have brought it with me to the 50yd steel pistol range today. I only brought it to run/plink another 10 rounds through it for its barrel break-in period. The reason I’m somewhat impressed with this 10 round 50yd grouping is that I had to shoot this standing up at a pistol range.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3073[/ATTACH]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New Grendel - not perfect but it was fun building - by Fillar - 02-28-2013, 01:52 PM
New Grendel - not perfect but it was fun building - by Whelenon - 02-28-2013, 02:08 PM
New Grendel - not perfect but it was fun building - by ricsmall - 02-28-2013, 04:48 PM
New Grendel - not perfect but it was fun building - by Fillar - 03-01-2013, 02:27 AM
New Grendel - not perfect but it was fun building - by ricsmall - 03-01-2013, 11:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)