Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
556 barrel options
#2
I have barrels from Compass Lake and AR Performance, and they are all accurate. Compass Lake did me a custom 18" with 1/8 rifling. It shoots .75 to .5 MOA with 69gr and 77gr Scenars.

When I accuracy-tested even one of the M4 profile AR Performance barrels, it shot really well. I have the 16" SOCOM profile ARP barrel with 5/8x24 threads, but haven't shot it yet.

I think Ranier Arms uses Shilen barrels for the Ultra Match grade they offer: http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/br...ainierarms
Reply


Messages In This Thread
556 barrel options - by Sojorboy - 02-27-2013, 01:49 AM
556 barrel options - by LRRPF52 - 02-27-2013, 02:21 AM
556 barrel options - by leopard6.5 - 02-27-2013, 02:43 AM
556 barrel options - by Sojorboy - 02-27-2013, 02:58 AM
556 barrel options - by Drifter - 02-27-2013, 03:49 AM
556 barrel options - by sneaky one - 02-28-2013, 12:13 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)