Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Lets help each other...
#7
BCM emails but when I received the E-mail for bcg it was sold out 20 minutes after I had received the E-mail. Even if they don't get the awb I think the best bet is to order from a good company and wait till your order comes up. An 8 month wait is better than hopping for the best. Lower receivers, lower receiver parts and bcg seem to be the hardest parts to obtain. I have BCG ordered at three different places and if I receive any extras I will sell them here for cost if any one needs them. There is a big demand among some of my shooting buddies and law enforcement friends here in my area as well.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Lets help each other... - by louieprkr - 02-03-2013, 11:20 PM
Lets help each other... - by ricsmall - 02-04-2013, 12:26 AM
Lets help each other... - by Y85 - 02-04-2013, 02:05 AM
Lets help each other... - by CPT.CRAZY - 02-04-2013, 02:05 AM
Lets help each other... - by 500 - 02-04-2013, 03:03 AM
Lets help each other... - by louieprkr - 02-04-2013, 03:58 AM
Lets help each other... - by montana - 02-04-2013, 04:04 AM
Lets help each other... - by kegs - 02-04-2013, 02:58 PM
Lets help each other... - by Allen - 02-04-2013, 05:36 PM
Lets help each other... - by Castor Troy - 02-04-2013, 06:18 PM
Lets help each other... - by louieprkr - 02-04-2013, 09:12 PM
Lets help each other... - by JohnOD - 02-04-2013, 11:36 PM
Lets help each other... - by Allen - 02-04-2013, 11:54 PM
Lets help each other... - by Taylormade - 02-05-2013, 04:15 AM
Lets help each other... - by VASCAR2 - 02-05-2013, 05:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)