Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I just can't help it...
#17
Firearms ownership is totally fine, and a symptom of high status in the world view of elitists. The populace can't be trusted with them, of course, just like they can't be trusted with information, property, etc.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I just can't help it... - by WillD - 02-02-2013, 06:19 PM
I just can't help it... - by Taylormade - 02-02-2013, 06:52 PM
I just can't help it... - by customcutter - 02-02-2013, 08:07 PM
I just can't help it... - by mongoosesnipe - 02-02-2013, 08:12 PM
I just can't help it... - by Deer Hunter - 02-02-2013, 10:19 PM
I just can't help it... - by davidj - 02-02-2013, 11:20 PM
I just can't help it... - by Taylormade - 02-03-2013, 12:50 AM
I just can't help it... - by Allen - 02-03-2013, 01:15 AM
I just can't help it... - by Deer Hunter - 02-03-2013, 01:27 AM
I just can't help it... - by Deer Hunter - 02-03-2013, 01:32 AM
I just can't help it... - by LRRPF52 - 02-03-2013, 05:39 AM
I just can't help it... - by JASmith - 02-03-2013, 06:08 AM
I just can't help it... - by shotgun_wedding - 02-03-2013, 06:16 AM
I just can't help it... - by cecil1021 - 02-03-2013, 04:48 PM
I just can't help it... - by BjornF16 - 02-03-2013, 05:18 PM
I just can't help it... - by Variable - 02-04-2013, 12:43 AM
I just can't help it... - by LRRPF52 - 02-04-2013, 12:52 AM
I just can't help it... - by Deer Hunter - 02-04-2013, 02:20 AM
I just can't help it... - by JASmith - 02-04-2013, 03:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)