02-02-2013, 12:13 PM
[quote=Michael]Interesting...I was lucky, smart, whatever...but I stocked up on a lot of stuff back in August/September (ammo, primers, powder – I am short on 9mm and .45 bullets, and of course Grendel ammo). Hopefully things will get better soon.
Sorry for being a defeatist, but my gut told me the incumbent was going to win the election, and with the news full of the Colorado shooting, I had a BAAADDD feeling, hence the stockpiling. The more recent events only exacerbated the problem.
Wish I'd been wrong.[/QUOTE
Alot of us had that same sickening premonition! The trouble is if you like to shoot this sucks because youre afraid to go shoot up your ammo that you have. Just go try to buy .22 lr. Since when is finding .22 lr ever been IMPOSSIBLE to find? Im 48 and ive never seen it, ever.
Sorry for being a defeatist, but my gut told me the incumbent was going to win the election, and with the news full of the Colorado shooting, I had a BAAADDD feeling, hence the stockpiling. The more recent events only exacerbated the problem.
Wish I'd been wrong.[/QUOTE
Alot of us had that same sickening premonition! The trouble is if you like to shoot this sucks because youre afraid to go shoot up your ammo that you have. Just go try to buy .22 lr. Since when is finding .22 lr ever been IMPOSSIBLE to find? Im 48 and ive never seen it, ever.
