02-01-2013, 09:36 PM
AD,
It sounds like they are about 3-4 weeks past the normal 8 week delivery so I would start a weekly regiment of calls if I were you. Then follow up with an email to your sales rep there. They should have had that out to you by now. BTW, if you just right click the link and then click "open image in new tab" it will take you to the pics of my Grendel. Hope you like it.
CK
It sounds like they are about 3-4 weeks past the normal 8 week delivery so I would start a weekly regiment of calls if I were you. Then follow up with an email to your sales rep there. They should have had that out to you by now. BTW, if you just right click the link and then click "open image in new tab" it will take you to the pics of my Grendel. Hope you like it.
CK
