Ejection Problem
#6
Drifter Wrote:When you had it apart, was the forward assist removed?

Negative, Just a quick basic cleaning. I should add that the cases eject normally when firing. The first day I noticed the issue with the manual problem (thought it was a fluke) I thought I had bumped my scope so I stopped by the range, fired three rounds, and the gun operated fine. The problem now seems to arise when I try to eject a round manually. Guess I'll take it apart again just to see what happens. I'm just a little concerned about safety right now. Don't need any surprises this weekend..
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ejection Problem - by DW61 - 01-25-2013, 01:43 AM
Ejection Problem - by Drifter - 01-25-2013, 01:48 AM
Ejection Problem - by DW61 - 01-25-2013, 01:51 AM
Ejection Problem - by Drifter - 01-25-2013, 02:16 AM
Ejection Problem - by Taylormade - 01-25-2013, 02:21 AM
Ejection Problem - by DW61 - 01-25-2013, 02:37 AM
Ejection Problem - by davidj - 01-25-2013, 03:24 AM
Ejection Problem - by LRRPF52 - 01-25-2013, 06:14 AM
Ejection Problem - by DW61 - 01-25-2013, 11:09 PM
Ejection Problem - by Jcp73 - 01-26-2013, 12:09 AM
Ejection Problem - by LRRPF52 - 01-26-2013, 01:37 AM
Ejection Problem - by Jcp73 - 01-26-2013, 12:12 PM
Ejection Problem - by ricsmall - 01-26-2013, 02:16 PM
Ejection Problem - by Bill Alexander - 01-26-2013, 05:55 PM
Ejection Problem - by Bill Alexander - 01-26-2013, 06:21 PM
Ejection Problem - by Drifter - 01-26-2013, 06:27 PM
Ejection Problem - by LRRPF52 - 01-26-2013, 07:17 PM
Ejection Problem - by Hobster - 02-22-2013, 07:33 PM
Ejection Problem - by ricsmall - 01-26-2013, 06:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)