Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Buck with 123 SST
#22
Bigfoot Wrote:PA, I see you shot the first deer with the sure thing bullet. Heh, good thinkin.

Yes I have utter confidence in the 100 gr TTSX. I had the SST AND TTSX with me couldn't decide which bullet to load first that afternoon. I went with the sure thing first.

Bigfoot Wrote:OK, now for the serious question: I know this is an example of only one but would you say this bout duplicates the 120 BT performance?

I would guess that the performance is very similar but I will have to shoot more game with the SST to say for sure. I know the 120 BT works in the Grendel, and I like the thick, solid base and tapered jacket of the BT design. I'm looking forward to reading others experiences with the SST on game.

- PA
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Buck with 123 SST - by PA_Allen - 01-20-2013, 03:32 AM
Buck with 123 SST - by davidj - 01-20-2013, 03:34 AM
Buck with 123 SST - by skyfish - 01-20-2013, 04:12 AM
Buck with 123 SST - by LRRPF52 - 01-20-2013, 04:33 AM
Buck with 123 SST - by bwaites - 01-20-2013, 07:04 AM
Buck with 123 SST - by Von Gruff - 01-20-2013, 07:30 AM
Buck with 123 SST - by Y85 - 01-20-2013, 11:40 AM
Buck with 123 SST - by Whelenon - 01-20-2013, 04:50 PM
Buck with 123 SST - by A.D.D. AR - 01-20-2013, 04:55 PM
Buck with 123 SST - by cory - 01-20-2013, 04:57 PM
Buck with 123 SST - by PA_Allen - 01-20-2013, 07:47 PM
Buck with 123 SST - by PA_Allen - 01-20-2013, 07:50 PM
Buck with 123 SST - by PA_Allen - 01-20-2013, 07:52 PM
Buck with 123 SST - by PA_Allen - 01-20-2013, 07:54 PM
Buck with 123 SST - by jmsdad - 01-20-2013, 09:17 PM
Buck with 123 SST - by sneaky one - 01-20-2013, 10:38 PM
Buck with 123 SST - by Bigfoot - 01-20-2013, 11:59 PM
Buck with 123 SST - by sneaky one - 01-21-2013, 12:21 AM
Buck with 123 SST - by Sojorboy - 01-21-2013, 12:42 AM
Buck with 123 SST - by Bigfoot - 01-21-2013, 12:43 AM
Buck with 123 SST - by PA_Allen - 01-21-2013, 01:51 AM
Buck with 123 SST - by PA_Allen - 01-21-2013, 02:00 AM
Buck with 123 SST - by Bigfoot - 01-21-2013, 02:32 AM
Buck with 123 SST - by stokesrj - 01-21-2013, 02:15 PM
Buck with 123 SST - by txgunner00 - 01-21-2013, 02:17 PM
Buck with 123 SST - by mongoosesnipe - 01-21-2013, 05:20 PM
Buck with 123 SST - by sneaky one - 01-22-2013, 12:45 AM
Buck with 123 SST - by PA_Allen - 01-27-2013, 03:09 AM
Buck with 123 SST - by hm2 clark - 01-27-2013, 04:06 AM
Buck with 123 SST - by Bigfoot - 01-27-2013, 05:58 AM
Buck with 123 SST - by stokesrj - 01-27-2013, 01:19 PM
Buck with 123 SST - by denimdeerslayer - 01-27-2013, 03:20 PM
Buck with 123 SST - by LRRPF52 - 01-27-2013, 06:07 PM
Buck with 123 SST - by Y85 - 01-27-2013, 06:13 PM
Buck with 123 SST - by LRRPF52 - 01-27-2013, 06:28 PM
Buck with 123 SST - by Bigfoot - 01-27-2013, 06:31 PM
Buck with 123 SST - by PA_Allen - 01-27-2013, 07:17 PM
Buck with 123 SST - by A320PYLT - 01-29-2013, 03:51 AM
Buck with 123 SST - by parallax - 01-29-2013, 11:01 AM
Buck with 123 SST - by PA_Allen - 01-29-2013, 05:08 PM
Buck with 123 SST - by PA_Allen - 11-28-2013, 08:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)