Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sources for...
#13
Nukes and whoever is looking for a M16 Nickel Boron BCG: I hope they still have some left but I ordered one from Spikes Tactical last week for $225.00.

I was told they are backordered for 6-9 months but I wasn't in any hurry, I just wanted to get in line.

Four days later the package was delivered so either they got a shipment they didn't know was coming or they have a better inventory than they thought.

Either way, hopefully this helps someone out.

Good luck and great shooting.

Lee
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sources for... - by Nukes - 01-06-2013, 02:49 AM
Sources for... - by Drifter - 01-06-2013, 03:15 AM
Sources for... - by Nukes - 01-07-2013, 03:56 PM
Sources for... - by Drifter - 01-07-2013, 04:11 PM
Sources for... - by mongoosesnipe - 01-07-2013, 04:53 PM
Sources for... - by kamrr4437 - 01-07-2013, 07:01 PM
Sources for... - by Nukes - 01-07-2013, 09:45 PM
Sources for... - by kamrr4437 - 01-08-2013, 02:06 AM
Sources for... - by Nukes - 01-08-2013, 03:01 AM
Sources for... - by Nukes - 01-17-2013, 08:38 PM
Sources for... - by jurassic - 01-18-2013, 03:20 PM
Sources for... - by LRRPF52 - 01-18-2013, 03:21 PM
Sources for... - by leopard6.5 - 01-18-2013, 04:18 PM
Sources for... - by Nukes - 01-18-2013, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)