Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Gas Block
#2
Clamp on blocks are preferred for accuracy there is not really a preferred brand that I am aware so long as it is in spec it will work that said some are preferred to others as far as adjustable blocks go they can be useful for tuning a ga system for maximum performance and accuracy for a given load

First figure out what sort of block you want; pop up sight, rail for sight, fixed sight, low profile (if your not putting a sigh on your barrel I prefer a low profile to keep mass down and I like to put my gas blocks under the float tube) if you like to tinker get an adjustable block from the get go if not get a standard
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Gas Block - by Costa - 01-16-2013, 08:12 PM
Gas Block - by mongoosesnipe - 01-16-2013, 08:51 PM
Gas Block - by Drifter - 01-16-2013, 09:11 PM
Gas Block - by Whelenon - 01-16-2013, 11:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)