Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Types and methods of barrel rifling
#11
mongoosesnipe Wrote:Yep if one was truly better than the other you wouldn't see the diversity among premium barrels ind if you look at be rest rigs you will see barrels of all differt styles and brands most people's preference boils down to brand loyalty based on thier first rig with great accuracy

I'm partial to Krieger barrels, I've owned several now and they have all been good shooters, but I've also had good shooting, Wilson, PacNor, Satern, Schnieder, Les Baer and Shilen.
Bob
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Types and methods of barrel rifling - by rick458 - 01-13-2013, 05:43 PM
Types and methods of barrel rifling - by LRRPF52 - 01-13-2013, 06:13 PM
Types and methods of barrel rifling - by rick458 - 01-14-2013, 03:22 AM
Types and methods of barrel rifling - by stokesrj - 01-14-2013, 10:29 PM
Types and methods of barrel rifling - by stokesrj - 01-14-2013, 10:32 PM
Types and methods of barrel rifling - by rick458 - 01-19-2013, 12:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)