Short Chamber?
#6
5 rds @ 100 yds gusty conditions.
http://www.imageshack.com/photo/my-image...306906.jpg
Seems to shoot OK. Roughly 1 MoA and only a few rounds out of the barrel.

Put 100 rounds through it without a failure.

Think I am OK?

After 100 rounds, I rechecked with the Go-Gauge. It's still tight. Not really sure what I should do here. It seems to shoot and function fine, but according to the gauge (assuming it's not supposed to be tight) I have a problem.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Short Chamber? - by Hobster - 05-05-2013, 06:36 AM
Short Chamber? - by ricsmall - 05-05-2013, 11:12 AM
Short Chamber? - by stokesrj - 05-05-2013, 01:18 PM
Short Chamber? - by Hobster - 05-05-2013, 04:27 PM
Short Chamber? - by Whelenon - 05-06-2013, 01:52 AM
Short Chamber? - by LR1955 - 05-07-2013, 03:15 PM
Short Chamber? - by Hobster - 05-07-2013, 11:53 PM
Short Chamber? - by Hobster - 05-10-2013, 08:33 PM
Short Chamber? - by Whelenon - 05-10-2013, 09:06 PM
Short Chamber? - by Hobster - 05-10-2013, 10:40 PM
Short Chamber? - by bwaites - 05-11-2013, 12:30 AM
Short Chamber? - by Hobster - 05-11-2013, 03:04 AM
Short Chamber? - by stokesrj - 05-11-2013, 04:28 AM
Short Chamber? - by ricsmall - 05-11-2013, 04:31 AM
Short Chamber? - by Hobster - 05-12-2013, 05:31 PM
Short Chamber? - by Hobster - 05-06-2013, 10:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)