Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Adams Arms AR-15 Conversion to 6.5 AR Grendel Carbine
#7
I have to say I own both a DI and ADAM ARMS 6,5 gas systems . If I had to pick one I would go with the Adam Arms gas system. The DI system works fine and have it on a lite weight carbine. The Adam arms gas system is on a 18 inch heavy barrel and it shoots great. The difference is the fact that the Adam arms is self regulating and doesn't over gas like some DI systems can if the gas port is too big. I can also regulate the system when I put a suppressor on. I have shot allot of ammo without any problems with either of them . The DI system does require more lube like slick 2000 to keep it running good.But I wouldn't concern myself with either system You choose.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Adams Arms AR-15 Conversion to 6.5 AR Grendel Carbine - by gunner69 - 06-13-2011, 04:30 AM
Adams Arms AR-15 Conversion to 6.5 AR Grendel Carbine - by MrSurgicalPrecision - 06-13-2011, 04:13 PM
Adams Arms AR-15 Conversion to 6.5 AR Grendel Carbine - by LRRPF52 - 06-13-2011, 09:11 PM
Adams Arms AR-15 Conversion to 6.5 AR Grendel Carbine - by LRRPF52 - 06-14-2011, 01:39 AM
Adams Arms AR-15 Conversion to 6.5 AR Grendel Carbine - by montana - 06-14-2011, 05:22 AM
Adams Arms AR-15 Conversion to 6.5 AR Grendel Carbine - by gunner69 - 06-15-2011, 02:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)