Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sources for...
#7
Thanks to your tips. we were able to nail down a pair of PWS 416 buffer tubes this morning.

Drifter you must have better "Google fu" than I. When I searcher gunbroker.com this weekend I found none, Today I see the two—at almost double the retail price.

Kamrr4437, may I ask? When did you place the order? I ask because we placed our order about a month ago. I'd hate to pay the doubled price on gun broker.com, if ours are only a couple of weeks away.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sources for... - by Nukes - 01-06-2013, 02:49 AM
Sources for... - by Drifter - 01-06-2013, 03:15 AM
Sources for... - by Nukes - 01-07-2013, 03:56 PM
Sources for... - by Drifter - 01-07-2013, 04:11 PM
Sources for... - by mongoosesnipe - 01-07-2013, 04:53 PM
Sources for... - by kamrr4437 - 01-07-2013, 07:01 PM
Sources for... - by Nukes - 01-07-2013, 09:45 PM
Sources for... - by kamrr4437 - 01-08-2013, 02:06 AM
Sources for... - by Nukes - 01-08-2013, 03:01 AM
Sources for... - by Nukes - 01-17-2013, 08:38 PM
Sources for... - by jurassic - 01-18-2013, 03:20 PM
Sources for... - by LRRPF52 - 01-18-2013, 03:21 PM
Sources for... - by leopard6.5 - 01-18-2013, 04:18 PM
Sources for... - by Nukes - 01-18-2013, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)