Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Assembly tips
#1
I've built several ARs in the past, but I've never built one where high accuracy was the primary goal. With this build, that's exactly what I want. Obviously, starting with quality components is a must. To that end, this is my component list:

18" heavy barrel(lothar walther blank) & matched bolt
PSA LPK
Giessele G2S trigger (if it ever comes out)
Centurion C4 10" rail
Aero Precision upper
Magpul CTR with Larue RISR
Vortex 6-24x50 mil/mil scope

As far as assembly goes, are there any tricks to help increase accuracy? I've read that bedding the barrel to the upper with Loctite 620 or similar can help. What other tricks are there?

Obligatory image of the parts I have received so far...

[Image: start.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Assembly tips - by Castor Troy - 01-06-2013, 12:22 AM
Assembly tips - by Drifter - 01-06-2013, 12:45 AM
Assembly tips - by Nukes - 01-06-2013, 01:44 AM
Assembly tips - by Castor Troy - 01-06-2013, 02:19 AM
Assembly tips - by kamrr4437 - 01-06-2013, 02:30 AM
Assembly tips - by Drifter - 01-06-2013, 02:37 AM
Assembly tips - by jurassic - 01-06-2013, 02:39 AM
Assembly tips - by Castor Troy - 01-06-2013, 09:34 PM
Assembly tips - by Castor Troy - 01-17-2013, 08:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)