Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Lower build for bench work
#8
You are welcome sir!

Oh, and I also got those KNS trigger-hammer pin do-bobs that seem to reduce the wear and tear on parts. I put them in two lowers already... and while I have heard good things, can't vouch myself for whether or not they are positive equity in reduced part costs.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php...-pins.html
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Lower build for bench work - by Whelenon - 01-01-2013, 06:30 PM
Lower build for bench work - by rick458 - 01-01-2013, 08:18 PM
Lower build for bench work - by rickOshay - 01-01-2013, 09:24 PM
Lower build for bench work - by Whelenon - 01-02-2013, 04:31 AM
Lower build for bench work - by Whelenon - 01-02-2013, 04:43 AM
Lower build for bench work - by KentuckyBuddha - 01-02-2013, 05:15 AM
Lower build for bench work - by Whelenon - 01-02-2013, 04:41 PM
Lower build for bench work - by KentuckyBuddha - 01-02-2013, 05:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)