12-29-2012, 07:40 AM
It looks like I will be waiting for my Mega Upper for a while, But can proceed with my Noveske SPR 5.56 Mod 0 build.
SO!!!!!
I will have some time to build up money for my Grendel barrel
so here it comes
Who makes THE BEST most accurate true 6.5 Grendel barrel in the 20" range?
Will it be Satern when they go back to 6.5G, or Krieger, Lilja, or somebody else?
I want to build my Grendel to be as accurate as I can make it.
SO!!!!!
I will have some time to build up money for my Grendel barrel
so here it comes
Who makes THE BEST most accurate true 6.5 Grendel barrel in the 20" range?
Will it be Satern when they go back to 6.5G, or Krieger, Lilja, or somebody else?
I want to build my Grendel to be as accurate as I can make it.
