12-27-2012, 03:22 AM
I read on another forum that Loki stiffed the local PD out of $20,000. The cops showed up to check out what was going on, and they were gone like donkey kong. I also had inquired with Loki about a compact telestock for a PDW, and they never got back to me.
Last post from jwilson1985 was November 7th of this year, 2012. He says they will have a booth at SHOT, which I doubt now. Here's an interesting thread on AR15.com:
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_118/54105...tml&page=1
Here's another post on The Firearm Blog:
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2012/...s-no-more/
Last post from jwilson1985 was November 7th of this year, 2012. He says they will have a booth at SHOT, which I doubt now. Here's an interesting thread on AR15.com:
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_118/54105...tml&page=1
Here's another post on The Firearm Blog:
Quote:They screwed a lot if people over. I own 2 Loki billet Tactical rifles. They made a very high quality rifle. Nordic also machined their billet sets for them. Nordic machines JP Rifles billet sets too. They don’t advertise them though. Too bad they screwed everyone over in the worst possible way. I had 2 customers order 2 billet Rifles back in May and paid in full . Erik never filled these orders do I have to find a way to come up with a little more than $3,000 to pay them back. My FFL is out of my garage and I just got my FFL Feb of this year. I can’t absorb a loss like this. It def effects my family in many ways. The whole business thing went out the window, it’s def a personal matter now. It takes a special kind of person to treat others like this. He is a thief and coward. They continued to take orders knowing they wouldn’t be able to fill them. They continued to collect money up until they left dodge. The Sheriffs office in Atoka have a investigation on Loki and they plan to prosecute him. If you need info about this, email me at soonerfirearms@gmail.com
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2012/...s-no-more/
