Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How much should it cost.
#1
I've got a barrel I'm taking to a gunsmith to be threaded for a flash hider. How much does this service normally run?

I want to make sure I'm not going to get ripped off with how crazy everything AR is right now.

Is this something I could do myself?
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How much should it cost. - by cory - 12-25-2012, 04:52 PM
How much should it cost. - by mongoosesnipe - 12-25-2012, 06:14 PM
How much should it cost. - by Variable - 12-25-2012, 08:46 PM
How much should it cost. - by mongoosesnipe - 12-25-2012, 10:02 PM
How much should it cost. - by cory - 12-25-2012, 11:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)