Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
16" and 20" projects
#6
Yeah, it sure seems that way. I am hoping that something unforeseen occurred over the course of the following day or two after placing the order and I wasnt intentionally mislead. Or perhaps that was a standard email that is sent out given the circumstances and I really will see the order filled soon? No one has responded to my reply seeking clarification that was sent early last week.

The charge has not cleared, their billing system places a hold on your account for the funds similar to a hotel. I am not sure if the hold will drop off after a period of time or not.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
16" and 20" projects - by Atmosfear - 12-20-2012, 11:17 PM
16" and 20" projects - by Whelenon - 12-21-2012, 12:24 AM
16" and 20" projects - by Taylormade - 12-21-2012, 02:40 AM
16" and 20" projects - by Atmosfear - 12-22-2012, 04:01 PM
16" and 20" projects - by Taylormade - 12-22-2012, 05:45 PM
16" and 20" projects - by Atmosfear - 12-23-2012, 08:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)