06-08-2011, 08:32 PM
Ridgerider Wrote:Of the 9 new c products mags only 2 work intermittently so the rest are junk will not feed at all so now I have a problem and we need a better mag if I am going to pursue the Grendel further.
Need more information.
Type of rifle or upper, built by who?
Which extension/upper profile? M4 cuts or not?
I haven't had ANY mags which didn't work in the last 2+ years, from either AA, CProducts, or 44Mag, (who sells CProducts). Getting 9 of 9 that don't work properly just seems out of kilter with what everyone else is reporting.
Certainly, mags have been an issue in the past, but not lately.
You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live. - John Galt
