12-08-2012, 05:46 PM
If I owned a ranch like Tejon and had Elk that brought $15,000 per hunt and other expensive animals as well as cows I would probably kill a few lions too. Each kill the lion makes costs them money. Lions are a real problem here in California. I hope they start eating some of the pets that belong to liberals (a few liberals wouldn't hurt either). It is a fact is that Tejon were closed for over a year and were fined a bunch of money for killing more lions than they had permits for. Now that they are open again, the price has gone up. I hope to get back there in the spring.
coastguardchas Wrote:Tejon has been open since 9-1-12, the lion fiasco was more bs than truth. right about pay to play. I have 2 tags left until the end of jan-13, plan to fill them. Chas
