Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions
#23
Groups are measured properly from center to center. However, since the center is sometimes hard to determine, measuring from edge to edge and then subtracting the diameter of the bullet may give a more accurate measurement. Your group is sub MOA.
”You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by gophernuts - 05-25-2011, 05:19 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by kamrr4437 - 05-25-2011, 09:12 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by Snew - 05-30-2011, 03:40 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by LRRPF52 - 05-30-2011, 04:39 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by gophernuts - 05-30-2011, 06:25 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by gophernuts - 05-30-2011, 10:43 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by kamrr4437 - 05-30-2011, 11:14 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by gophernuts - 05-30-2011, 11:33 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by Snew - 05-30-2011, 11:39 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by kamrr4437 - 05-30-2011, 11:42 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by gophernuts - 05-31-2011, 02:16 AM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by Snew - 06-01-2011, 04:33 AM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by Fatal Funnel - 06-02-2011, 03:03 AM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by gophernuts - 06-02-2011, 03:58 AM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by z06man - 06-02-2011, 06:02 AM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by LRRPF52 - 06-02-2011, 04:54 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by kamrr4437 - 06-02-2011, 11:24 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by gophernuts - 06-03-2011, 12:12 AM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by noone - 06-03-2011, 05:10 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by Fatal Funnel - 06-04-2011, 06:30 AM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by LRRPF52 - 06-04-2011, 02:56 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by bwaites - 06-04-2011, 03:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)