Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First Coyote this year
#8
Variable Wrote:Nice Yote. My brother missed one yesterday that was hightailing it across his farm that I'm hunting on. I haven't seen anything over a six point so far, but I think I'd be just as happy to bust a nice yote myself. I've never shot one (or hunted specifically for them for that matter), but I'd love to get a nice one. If I ever do, I think I'll skin it and get the hide tanned.

Everybody needs a full body mount of one in their man-cave!

[Image: CoyoteBear.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
First Coyote this year - by Deer Hunter - 11-19-2012, 01:42 PM
First Coyote this year - by djkilen - 11-19-2012, 10:59 PM
First Coyote this year - by Deer Hunter - 11-20-2012, 01:52 AM
First Coyote this year - by Overwatcher - 11-20-2012, 03:34 AM
First Coyote this year - by Deer Hunter - 11-20-2012, 12:58 PM
First Coyote this year - by Variable - 11-20-2012, 01:31 PM
First Coyote this year - by Smoke - 11-20-2012, 04:30 PM
First Coyote this year - by wiuprof - 11-22-2012, 08:47 PM
First Coyote this year - by Overwatcher - 02-08-2013, 04:16 AM
First Coyote this year - by Nukes - 02-08-2013, 01:35 PM
First Coyote this year - by jawbone - 02-08-2013, 03:17 PM
First Coyote this year - by skyfish - 02-08-2013, 03:39 PM
First Coyote this year - by JohnOD - 02-08-2013, 05:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)