Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Another on bites the dust
#16
Deer Hunter Wrote:Our season is open through mid January here in Ga. Ive still got 7 deer to harvest if I wish but they'll have to go in my dads freezer because mine is slap full. At least it will be by the time I get this one done.

Would I love to have that problem.

Congrats on your season
Hey I'm not a complete idiot I have parts missing. Though some times I wonder.

Grendellizing predators as of the fall of 2012.

Small bullets that go really fast, make me giggle........... Big Grin
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Another on bites the dust - by Deer Hunter - 11-19-2012, 12:59 PM
Another on bites the dust - by sneaky one - 11-19-2012, 01:33 PM
Another on bites the dust - by Deer Hunter - 11-19-2012, 01:48 PM
Another on bites the dust - by LRRPF52 - 11-19-2012, 04:12 PM
Another on bites the dust - by Deer Hunter - 11-19-2012, 05:05 PM
Another on bites the dust - by Deer Hunter - 11-19-2012, 05:15 PM
Another on bites the dust - by Y85 - 11-19-2012, 05:29 PM
Another on bites the dust - by Deer Hunter - 11-19-2012, 05:44 PM
Another on bites the dust - by LRRPF52 - 11-19-2012, 05:53 PM
Another on bites the dust - by Deer Hunter - 11-19-2012, 06:03 PM
Another on bites the dust - by Sojorboy - 11-19-2012, 06:03 PM
Another on bites the dust - by Deer Hunter - 11-19-2012, 06:18 PM
Another on bites the dust - by Sojorboy - 11-19-2012, 07:13 PM
Another on bites the dust - by Deer Hunter - 11-19-2012, 07:55 PM
Another on bites the dust - by Sojorboy - 11-20-2012, 12:05 AM
Another on bites the dust - by Blacklab - 11-21-2012, 04:36 AM
Another on bites the dust - by montana - 11-21-2012, 05:03 AM
Another on bites the dust - by Deer Hunter - 11-21-2012, 03:59 PM
Another on bites the dust - by Deer Hunter - 11-21-2012, 04:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)