Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions
#19
I don't know....I thought a quarter was an inch and the holes in the paper were poking out around the quarter just a tiny little bit. Anyways, good enough for me. The TRX rail I was comparing it to is the TRX Battle Rail (quad rail) version that I have on my 5.56 upper, not the round one. Here is a picture of the rifle.


[ATTACH=CONFIG]206[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]206[/ATTACH]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by gophernuts - 05-25-2011, 05:19 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by kamrr4437 - 05-25-2011, 09:12 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by Snew - 05-30-2011, 03:40 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by LRRPF52 - 05-30-2011, 04:39 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by gophernuts - 05-30-2011, 06:25 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by gophernuts - 05-30-2011, 10:43 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by kamrr4437 - 05-30-2011, 11:14 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by gophernuts - 05-30-2011, 11:33 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by Snew - 05-30-2011, 11:39 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by kamrr4437 - 05-30-2011, 11:42 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by gophernuts - 05-31-2011, 02:16 AM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by Snew - 06-01-2011, 04:33 AM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by Fatal Funnel - 06-02-2011, 03:03 AM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by gophernuts - 06-02-2011, 03:58 AM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by z06man - 06-02-2011, 06:02 AM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by LRRPF52 - 06-02-2011, 04:54 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by kamrr4437 - 06-02-2011, 11:24 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by gophernuts - 06-03-2011, 12:12 AM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by noone - 06-03-2011, 05:10 PM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by Fatal Funnel - 06-04-2011, 06:30 AM
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions - by LRRPF52 - 06-04-2011, 02:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)