Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Another on bites the dust
#7
nice deer -- I noticed you said he/they scented you. (full disclosure -- I have no vested interest in what I am about to write about.) I stumbled onto this stuff this year called "Nosejammer" (actually Midway had it on sale and I bought it to try). Damn stuff is amazing so far at least. I have had no deer bust me this year, regardless of wind direction. Yesterday, I had a doe under my stand (in swirling wind) and she had to move as I lowered my rifle down so I could climb out. I don't understand how the stuff works (something about vanillin?) but it's amazed me.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Another on bites the dust - by Deer Hunter - 11-19-2012, 12:59 PM
Another on bites the dust - by sneaky one - 11-19-2012, 01:33 PM
Another on bites the dust - by Deer Hunter - 11-19-2012, 01:48 PM
Another on bites the dust - by LRRPF52 - 11-19-2012, 04:12 PM
Another on bites the dust - by Deer Hunter - 11-19-2012, 05:05 PM
Another on bites the dust - by Deer Hunter - 11-19-2012, 05:15 PM
Another on bites the dust - by Y85 - 11-19-2012, 05:29 PM
Another on bites the dust - by Deer Hunter - 11-19-2012, 05:44 PM
Another on bites the dust - by LRRPF52 - 11-19-2012, 05:53 PM
Another on bites the dust - by Deer Hunter - 11-19-2012, 06:03 PM
Another on bites the dust - by Sojorboy - 11-19-2012, 06:03 PM
Another on bites the dust - by Deer Hunter - 11-19-2012, 06:18 PM
Another on bites the dust - by Sojorboy - 11-19-2012, 07:13 PM
Another on bites the dust - by Deer Hunter - 11-19-2012, 07:55 PM
Another on bites the dust - by Sojorboy - 11-20-2012, 12:05 AM
Another on bites the dust - by Blacklab - 11-21-2012, 04:36 AM
Another on bites the dust - by montana - 11-21-2012, 05:03 AM
Another on bites the dust - by Deer Hunter - 11-21-2012, 03:59 PM
Another on bites the dust - by Deer Hunter - 11-21-2012, 04:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)