Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Speer 90gr TNT
#14
Not gunna lie, I didn't think I'd get a pass through on both shoulders either! I was hoping for a hit right behind the front shoulders, but the sun was hitting my scope a lil. If I reloaded I'd use some of the other rounds. The deer was about 150-170lbs. I'm shooting 1.5 inches high at 100yds, and held the crosshairs on the top of her back. Impact was 8 inches (roughly) below that, in the middle of the shoulder blade. I've got an 18 inch barrel with 1/9 twist.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Speer 90gr TNT - by PA452 - 10-21-2012, 02:09 AM
Speer 90gr TNT - by LRRPF52 - 10-21-2012, 01:50 PM
Speer 90gr TNT - by LRRPF52 - 10-22-2012, 02:16 AM
Speer 90gr TNT - by hellcat370 - 10-22-2012, 04:13 PM
Speer 90gr TNT - by Lead Chucker - 10-23-2012, 11:41 AM
Speer 90gr TNT - by hm2 clark - 10-25-2012, 02:30 AM
Speer 90gr TNT - by Lead Chucker - 10-26-2012, 11:31 PM
Speer 90gr TNT - by hellcat370 - 11-08-2012, 04:37 AM
Speer 90gr TNT - by JASmith - 11-08-2012, 03:54 PM
Speer 90gr TNT - by Dinny - 11-08-2012, 04:40 PM
Speer 90gr TNT - by hm2 clark - 11-09-2012, 01:35 AM
Speer 90gr TNT - by hellcat370 - 11-19-2012, 01:35 AM
Speer 90gr TNT - by LRRPF52 - 11-19-2012, 03:43 AM
Speer 90gr TNT - by hellcat370 - 11-19-2012, 12:43 PM
Speer 90gr TNT - by Lead Chucker - 11-23-2012, 04:07 AM
Speer 90gr TNT - by hm2 clark - 11-24-2012, 12:45 AM
Speer 90gr TNT - by hellcat370 - 11-24-2012, 05:59 AM
Speer 90gr TNT - by JASmith - 11-24-2012, 02:49 PM
Speer 90gr TNT - by hellcat370 - 11-24-2012, 04:41 PM
Speer 90gr TNT - by Deer Hunter - 11-25-2012, 05:30 PM
Speer 90gr TNT - by Deer Hunter - 11-25-2012, 05:32 PM
Speer 90gr TNT - by hellcat370 - 11-26-2012, 04:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)