Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
black whitetail kill with CZ grendel
#10
Hee hee, yes I meant "more fun" (as in- even more enjoyable) that he used a bolt gun to do it.

My spelling can be pretty bad when I'm using this infernal ipad though. I have to constantly try to reread everything I type. I can see where someone would have thought I meant "funnier", meaning that it was humorous.LOL

Not funny, just "more" fun!Big Grin
Reply


Messages In This Thread
black whitetail kill with CZ grendel - by budiceale - 11-16-2012, 10:00 AM
black whitetail kill with CZ grendel - by stokesrj - 11-16-2012, 01:00 PM
black whitetail kill with CZ grendel - by LRRPF52 - 11-16-2012, 04:22 PM
black whitetail kill with CZ grendel - by srg - 11-16-2012, 06:58 PM
black whitetail kill with CZ grendel - by budiceale - 11-16-2012, 11:20 PM
black whitetail kill with CZ grendel - by hm2 clark - 11-17-2012, 03:39 AM
black whitetail kill with CZ grendel - by Variable - 11-17-2012, 08:44 AM
black whitetail kill with CZ grendel - by dpw4x4 - 11-17-2012, 08:42 PM
black whitetail kill with CZ grendel - by budiceale - 11-18-2012, 02:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)