Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
black whitetail kill with CZ grendel
#9
I think this is one of those ocasions where a word may have slightly different spellings and mean different things and in this case, I think Variable used the word the way many do now indicating more fun to use rather than funny meaning slightly strange. It is not a word I would use myself in that context, but I have seen it used that way enough times to get the drift in language, as previous generations saw us change words to personalise language for ourselves.
http://www.vongruffknives.com/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Von Gruff



Grendel-Max

Exodus 20:1-17
Acts 4:10-12
Reply


Messages In This Thread
black whitetail kill with CZ grendel - by budiceale - 11-16-2012, 10:00 AM
black whitetail kill with CZ grendel - by stokesrj - 11-16-2012, 01:00 PM
black whitetail kill with CZ grendel - by LRRPF52 - 11-16-2012, 04:22 PM
black whitetail kill with CZ grendel - by srg - 11-16-2012, 06:58 PM
black whitetail kill with CZ grendel - by budiceale - 11-16-2012, 11:20 PM
black whitetail kill with CZ grendel - by hm2 clark - 11-17-2012, 03:39 AM
black whitetail kill with CZ grendel - by Von Gruff - 11-17-2012, 05:31 AM
black whitetail kill with CZ grendel - by dpw4x4 - 11-17-2012, 08:42 PM
black whitetail kill with CZ grendel - by budiceale - 11-18-2012, 02:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)