06-02-2011, 05:10 PM
gophernuts Wrote:I had a bunch of them like this....not quite MOA, cuttin' it close. But keep in mind....BRAND NEW BARREL. It should only get better from here. Also I wasn't on a bench, I was on the ground with a sandbag up front and my bean sock stabilizing the rear.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]200[/ATTACH]
Remember to subtract the diameter of one bullet, or .264 from the measured groups size, since you are effectively measuring the width of 2 of them when you measure from side to side of the group. I get about the same as LRRPF52, and that's sub MOA!
You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live. - John Galt
