Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Carbon Fiber Hand Guard
#2
The CF handguard looks really good and I assume they would be a quite a bit lighter than aluminum. I was looking at a Hogue over molded rubber hand guard for my next build. I might be interested in your CF handguard if the price is in the same price range.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Carbon Fiber Hand Guard - by ericv - 11-03-2012, 09:11 PM
Carbon Fiber Hand Guard - by VASCAR2 - 11-04-2012, 12:26 AM
Carbon Fiber Hand Guard - by txgunner00 - 11-04-2012, 02:06 AM
Carbon Fiber Hand Guard - by norahc - 11-04-2012, 04:19 AM
Carbon Fiber Hand Guard - by ericv - 11-04-2012, 11:57 AM
Carbon Fiber Hand Guard - by LRRPF52 - 11-04-2012, 10:39 PM
Carbon Fiber Hand Guard - by ericv - 11-04-2012, 11:51 PM
Carbon Fiber Hand Guard - by ericv - 11-05-2012, 01:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)