JDub Wrote:I'd have to cast my vote for the Magpul STR. The cheek weld is better than the MOE and CTR (I have both) and it is half the price of the SOPMOD that came with my LMT lower.Ditto. I have a SOPMOD, some CTR's, a RR "Operator", PRS's, Roger's "Super Stocks", and others. I just recently put an STR on my 6940, and so far I'm digging it. I think it's going to be my new default AR stock. It's like having a CTR with the added battery compartments creating the SOPMODs cheekweld-- for much less dough...
I liked the SOPMOD but bought the STR because it is aesthetically more pleasing to me.

![[Image: 4d820782.jpg]](http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn291/Variable556/4d820782.jpg)
![[Image: ce3b2153.jpg]](http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn291/Variable556/ce3b2153.jpg)
Now if I could just get Colt to make 6940's in 6.5 Grendel, offer it in FDE cerakote with the STR, and Trijicon to make M150's with 123gr. Hornady Amax trajectory reticles....

