11-02-2012, 11:52 AM
Y85: Don't forget that those compartments can be used to add weight for better balance even if you don't need the batteries for anything. I still use batteries as the weights but lead could be used also.
I use the Hogue rubber grips on my rifles because I like their feel and they are available in different colors. I personally use the model 15011 which is OD green and has a battery storage compartment in it.
The same model without the battery storage is their 15001 model number.
Good luck and great shooting.
Lee
I use the Hogue rubber grips on my rifles because I like their feel and they are available in different colors. I personally use the model 15011 which is OD green and has a battery storage compartment in it.
The same model without the battery storage is their 15001 model number.
Good luck and great shooting.
Lee
