11-02-2012, 05:19 AM
Posted by a Nosler Rep:
"Keep in mind, this is just our initial offering and we will be expanding the line in the future. If we aren't yet offering the weight or caliber that you want, let us know as we do take your requests into account when designing new products."
I can see into the future, I should put up a palm reading sign. Nosler will expand the line and they are open to ideas/requests. I'll give em mine, but I'm only one shooter and I've been asking them for a bonded 100-120 BT for years. There's power in numbers.
RE 130s: I shoot little deer mostly in thick cover. I want a light/med weight bullet w a good BC that won't explode on a rib. The interlocked 123 SST might hold up better than the BTs, don't know yet but I know a 110ish Accubond would.
"Keep in mind, this is just our initial offering and we will be expanding the line in the future. If we aren't yet offering the weight or caliber that you want, let us know as we do take your requests into account when designing new products."
I can see into the future, I should put up a palm reading sign. Nosler will expand the line and they are open to ideas/requests. I'll give em mine, but I'm only one shooter and I've been asking them for a bonded 100-120 BT for years. There's power in numbers.
RE 130s: I shoot little deer mostly in thick cover. I want a light/med weight bullet w a good BC that won't explode on a rib. The interlocked 123 SST might hold up better than the BTs, don't know yet but I know a 110ish Accubond would.
