11-02-2012, 04:13 AM
+1 to LRRPF52
I use the MOE stock cerakoted to take the slop up.
I used to have an ACE stock,witch are nice and light..however when I would get on a steeper hill to call in coyotes,the full length stock can be a bit too long with sticks/warm camo.
Also having a collapsible,it is really nice in the truck to move around and use with my single point sling on the long hike.
Keep it simple/light,less stuff to snag the better.
I use the MOE stock cerakoted to take the slop up.
I used to have an ACE stock,witch are nice and light..however when I would get on a steeper hill to call in coyotes,the full length stock can be a bit too long with sticks/warm camo.
Also having a collapsible,it is really nice in the truck to move around and use with my single point sling on the long hike.
Keep it simple/light,less stuff to snag the better.
