Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Day at the range!
#5
I've shot the M1A multiple times, and even have used one for some steel plate testing of AP ammunition. It IS a great rifle as well. The version I used is similar to this one, and had a shorter barrel than the Garand:

http://www.springfield-armory.com/armory.php?model=22

I found the longer Garand easier to shoot.

I like .308, but the 30-06 has a symmetry that is hard to deny. I really like that cartridge.

I am very lucky to have met friends who allow me to experiment with their weapons!
”You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Day at the range! - by bwaites - 05-31-2011, 06:02 AM
Day at the range! - by michaelmew - 05-31-2011, 05:56 PM
Day at the range! - by longdayjake - 05-31-2011, 06:04 PM
Day at the range! - by Longshot_34 - 05-31-2011, 06:17 PM
Day at the range! - by bwaites - 05-31-2011, 06:21 PM
Day at the range! - by bwaites - 05-31-2011, 06:40 PM
Day at the range! - by harmanrk - 05-31-2011, 10:03 PM
Day at the range! - by bwaites - 05-31-2011, 10:37 PM
Day at the range! - by harmanrk - 06-01-2011, 12:41 AM
Day at the range! - by Longshot_34 - 06-01-2011, 01:19 AM
Day at the range! - by z06man - 06-01-2011, 06:23 AM
Day at the range! - by Longshot_34 - 06-01-2011, 01:49 PM
Day at the range! - by bwaites - 06-01-2011, 02:06 PM
Day at the range! - by warped - 06-01-2011, 05:03 PM
Day at the range! - by bwaites - 06-01-2011, 05:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)