05-31-2011, 06:17 PM
I believe the stoppage in the M1 was caused by the rounds not being seated properly in the en-block clip. We ran 8rds through her then the second clip didn't seat in the rifle properly and caused some issues. I quickly fixed it while Bill was shooting another rifle. We had a good time. The PSL was fun to shoot. After we had left the range I realized that I had gotten a rough zero last time I was out using 180gr wolf sp ammo. This trip we were shooting 150gr surplus ammo so we had to rezero the scope. Next time I'll have some handloads worked up using the wolf brass and we'll see if Bill can master the PSL. Also, he has a hankering for some more abuse. He wants to shoot my M1903 and M1903a3.
longdayjake, if you want to come visit I'll let you play with my Johnson
longdayjake, if you want to come visit I'll let you play with my Johnson
