10-29-2012, 12:12 PM
Is your rifle starting to eject the round but it's not clearing the gun before the bolt starts forward/chambers the next round? Mine does this with some loads and I plan to go with a heavier buffer, H3, to slow the cycle down. If you have an adjustable gas block you can tune that as well to see if your problem goes away. I'm guessing the 16" has a carbine length gas system?
If your bolt isn't locking back after the last round your short stroking and not getting enough gas to cycle the bolt fully...look for a leak at the gas block.
If your bolt isn't locking back after the last round your short stroking and not getting enough gas to cycle the bolt fully...look for a leak at the gas block.
quadfather03 Wrote:Is the charging handle coming back without the brass or is it just hard to get it back? What chamber is it 5.56 or 223? Im with VASCAR2 on checking the gas system as well.I'm guessing neither.
Μολὼν λαβέ

