Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Big Brother
#2
Very nice build mtn_shooter. Any Idea on the guns finished weight? I've been wanting to build a 260 Rem or Creedmore setup for hunting but it just isn't in the cards due to cash flow restraints. I keep looking at the bolt guns in the safe that I haven't shot for years and think about selling a few to finance a large frame AR...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Big Brother - by mtn_shooter - 10-27-2012, 06:04 PM
Big Brother - by mtn_shooter - 10-28-2012, 01:52 PM
Big Brother - by Whelenon - 11-29-2012, 12:30 AM
Big Brother - by JohnOD - 10-27-2012, 07:06 PM
Big Brother - by mtn_shooter - 10-27-2012, 09:53 PM
Big Brother - by LRRPF52 - 10-28-2012, 03:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)