Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Big Brother
#3
Heavy. I don't have a scale to weigh it on, but I'm going to guess around 15lb as pictured above. I'd guess most of it is in the barrel and that big ole scope.

If a guy were to do a 18-22" light(er) profile barrel, you could probably get it to around 8-10lb unloaded without optics. I wouldn't put a muzzle brake on a hunting gun either. You'll lose some velocity with the shorter barrel but I think it would be worth it. You could still whack about anything short of moose to around 600yd assuming the accuracy was there. With 130gr Swift Siroccos that could be a pretty deadly set up.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Big Brother - by mtn_shooter - 10-27-2012, 06:04 PM
Big Brother - by mtn_shooter - 10-28-2012, 01:52 PM
Big Brother - by Whelenon - 11-29-2012, 12:30 AM
Big Brother - by JohnOD - 10-27-2012, 07:06 PM
Big Brother - by mtn_shooter - 10-27-2012, 09:53 PM
Big Brother - by LRRPF52 - 10-28-2012, 03:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)